Zeiss LSM 510 META NLO
- 458/477/488/514 nm Multiline Argon laser
- 543 nm HeNe laser
- 633 nm HeNe laser
- Coherent Chameleon Ti:Sa Multiphoton near infrared laser, tunable from 720-950 nm
- Two fluorescent detectors, a transmitted light detector, and a META detector with emission fingerprinting allowing simultaneous detection of up to 8 fluorophores, and two non-descanned detectors for sensitive multiphoton imaging
- Zeiss Axioplan2 upright microscope with automated programmable scanning stage and automated motorized lens turret
- Specimen incubator with temperature, humidity, and CO2 control
- Computer command center running Windows XP Pro, SP2 and Zeiss Zen 2010
- Available objectives: 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 40x oil, 63x oil, 100x oil; Dipping lenses include: 10x, 20x, 40x and 63x.
Schedule an appointment on the Zeiss LSM 510.