Leica TCS SP8- Room 0376 Biology Building, main campus
- Solid state diode lasers in the following wavelengths:
- 405 nm
- 488 nm
- 552 nm
- 632 nm
- Employs the Acousto Optical Beam Splitter (AOBS).
- AOTF completely replaces all shutters, attenuation filters and line selection filters by a single crystal that is mechanically fixed in place.
- Leica DMi8 inverted microscope with automated programmable scanning stage, motorized lens turret, and touchscreen command center
- Available objectives include 20x (not UV rated), 40x oil CS2 (chromatically corrected-ideal for UV dyes); 63x oil CS2 (chromatically corrected-ideal for UV dyes), and 100x (not UV rated)
- Computer command center with sophisicated imaging and ratiometric software, running Windows 8 and LAS_X acquisition software
To access the user's guide for the Leica SP8, click on Users Guide.
Schedule an appointment on the Leica TCS SP8.